Content Creator Program Guidelines
Read the Guidelines.
- Creators are expected to follow the Terms of Service while playing and/or creating content for projects.
- Creators do not have any special privileges pertaining to the rules or the Terms of Service in the game, on social media or on Discord servers. Creators are held to the same standards as all other players and if they are found violating the rules and/or the Terms of Service, they will be subjected to the same disciplinary actions as any other player would be.
- Violating the Terms of Service may additionally result in being banned from the Content Creator Program.
- Content must be compliant with the platform's Terms of Service (e.g. Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, etc.).
- Creators are free to express their opinion in their content, but not in a toxic manner. They are free to express a negative opinion about the game if it is done in a respectful and logical manner. Rants, overly toxic behavior and/or negativity for the sake of negativity may result in disciplinary actions, which may include being banned from the Program.
- Please be aware that "toxic behavior" is a subjective term, and cases of this behavior will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- We expect creators to actively create content. In the best case scenario, this means that they stream at least once a week or post a video on a bi-weekly basis. However, we understand that not everyone can keep a schedule like this all year long and exceptions can be discussed with staff.
- Creators are NOT expected to feature MY.GAMES games exclusively on their channels.
- Creators who do not actively create content may be subject to being banned from the Content Creator Program.